Registered Massage Therapist
FEBRUARY 5TH, 2021
We are currently seeking applications from 2200 hour + Registered Massage Therapists for full and part time positions to meet existing demand, and opportunities for new growth at our north location in Evanston.
Our Evanston location is a very established, multidisciplinary clinic with an outstanding reputation in our community and surrounding areas. We offer a professional, supportive and stable work environment. Our goal is to provide a mutually beneficial experience where both the clinic and the clinicians enjoy continued, long term success. You will be truly valued and appreciated as a part of our team.
Whether you are an established practitioner looking for a new home for your practice, someone with several years of experience looking to accelerate your career, or a recent graduate looking for mentorship and support, you will enjoy generous referrals from our existing clinicians, local professionals and from our existing patient base.
WE ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU
If you have:
- The passion and drive to build and maintain a busy massage therapy practice that is patient-focused and centered around all aspects of exceptional patient care
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- Consistent high level of work, ethics and standards of practice
- A non-competitive team philosophy, focused on providing patients with the best care possible for their unique health concerns and goals
- The desire to continually add to your skills and knowledge base through research and both formal and informal training
- A supportive and safe work environment, following all COVID-19 pandemic practice protocols
- Full time reception and administrative support
- Lotion, linens, all necessary equipment (electric treatment tables, access to multiple laser and shockwave machines, therapeutic cups and vacutherapy machine, Graston tools, therabands, Physitrack exercise program software, hot stones etc)
- Extensive marketing, advertising and practice-growth support
- Online charting, scheduling and patient management, including automated appointment reminder emails and texts
- Established clinic policies around cancellations, with mutual respect for our team and patients
- Flexible shift opportunities including days, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We are open Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm, Saturdays 9 am to 5 pm, Sundays 10 am to 5 pm.
- Continued education support
- Employee based structure (contract would be considered if the relationship meets the requirements of Canada Revenue Agency)
- Competitive percentage split
- Company-sponsored health and dental benefit plan
- Continued education support
- Stat holiday pay and 2 weeks paid vacation to start
COVID-19 considerations: Energize Health takes the safety or our team members and the public very seriously. The successful candidate will be required to follow all pandemic practice protocols and directives from the CMOH.