Careers at Energize
Are you AWESOME? We are hiring! Current job openings at Energize Health are posted on this page. We also advertise job openings on Facebook and Instagram, you can follow us here and here.
Manual Osteopathic Therapist
We are currently seeking applications from Manual Osteopaths for a minimum 1.5 year term (with the potential to extend into permanent placement).
We are an established, multidisciplinary clinic in central NW Calgary with an outstanding reputation in our community and surrounding areas. Our clinic offers a professional, supportive and stable work environment. Our goal is to provide a mutually beneficial experience where both the clinic and the clinicians enjoy continued, long term success. You will be truly valued and appreciated as a part of our team.
The successful candidate will enjoy generous referrals from our other clinicians, local professionals and our existing patient base.
WE ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU
If you have:
- The passion and drive to build and maintain a busy manual osteopathy practice that is patient-focused and centered around all aspects of exceptional patient care
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- Consistent high level of work, ethics and standards of practice
- A non-competitive team philosophy, focused on providing patients with the best care possible for their unique health concerns and goals
- The desire to continually add to your skills and knowledge base through research and both formal and informal training
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time reception and administrative support
- All necessary equipment (electric treatment tables, access to multiple laser and shockwave machines, Graston tools, therabands, Physitrack exercise program software, etc)
- Extensive marketing, advertising and practice-growth support
- Online charting, scheduling and patient management, including automated appointment reminder emails and texts
- Established clinic policies around cancellations, with mutual respect for our team and patients
- Flexible shifts including days, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We are open Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm, Saturdays 9 am to 5 pm, Sundays 10 am to 5 pm.
- Employee based structure (contract would be considered if the relationship meets the requirements of Canada Revenue Agency)
- Competitive percentage split
- Company-sponsored health and dental benefit plan
- Continued education support
- Stat holiday pay and 2 weeks paid vacation to start
Please submit your resume via email. This position is available for an immediate start however we are happy to work with the right person to find a mutually agreeable, later start date.